my entire wardrobe needs to be thrown out and replaced with brand new clothes.
honestly, I don’t even know what happens to all the new clothes I buy. I mean last year, I went shopping almost every week—if not twice a week & I have nothing to show for it.
when I get home, I seriously need to think about getting new clothes, new shoes, new scarves, new EVERYTHING.
**it’s just been bugging me a lot lately. & it doesn’t help that I follow 8,000 fashion blogs where they constantly upload pictures of themselves wearing these fabulous outfits…. me, so, jealous.
- Headmistress: Jewish? He's a Jew. You are aware, that I take it that the Jews killed our Lord.
- Jenny: And you're aware, I suppose that our Lord was Jewish.
- Me: you just left me...
- Janice: no you left me...lying whore
- Me: I went to brush my teeth!
- Janice: yeah, exactly. so why you saying I left you, HUH?
- Me: you SIGNED OFF though.
hellooo positive patty :)
I really really miss home.